Friday 27 June 2014

Have a nice weekend

{rainy weather}
Have a nice one!
Guys, you have to go see this if you're in town. Believe me. I went to school today and noticed all those people in the park, figured I should check it out and I was amazed of how pretty all the pots and plates and the rest of the ceramics are. I already saw a few things I want to buy, and I'm going again tomorrow with R and take a closer look at all of them and then decide.
Before this, I hope tomorrow morning I'm going to be able to go visit Adra and Ionela at Sophia, as they're working until noon. I need to get my bike fixed and then Sunday I'm looking forward to R's new bike arriving, get some reading done.

p.s.
this lil'old photo project - it's not just a random thing.I know well some of these bloggers; I love Brian Ferry's still life photos especially, and Pia Jane's are just magical, every time, check out her blog. Oh and this, one year after the 1001, same bloggers.
this illustrated interview with Meryl Streep on beauty, and lots more on the right
her work and blog - check it all out

No comments:

Post a Comment