Saturday 28 June 2014

Friday thrifts




I spent a fair amount of money on these things that I don't necessarily need. I didn't even intended to, but I ended up at a couple of thrift shops on Friday and now I have these.
The clothes were cheap and I figured I could use some good cotton around the house, even if I wasn't going to wear them. The striped shirt on the right reminded me of these Ikea tea towels, but mine are going to be more colorful. Underneath that are two shirts for casings just perfect for a couple of pillows we found here at our new place.

The white coffee cups are great and they're kind of a combination between these two.
espresso-cups http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/2f/94/e3/2f94e393ae855bb3016be8095f8025f0.jpg
image via                                                                                                   image via

I decided I want a shelve (or could be two) to showcase these and I'm hoping we'll take a trip this weekend to a couple of hardware stores and see what we can find. I don't care if the owner wouldn't want us to drill a few holes in his walls. Really don't. I have limited space for my kitchen ware as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment