Thursday 19 June 2014

Have a nice weekend



 Yes, we finally moved, so I have a couple of things to share on that matter. We've been settling in along with school assignments, work. This weekend I still have things to put away and other to clean around the house, so that's what I'll be doing. I made reservations for Friday night to go see this movie with a couple of friends, Saturday I'll be cooking a bit, hitting the 'farmer's market' and a thrift shop or two and then some relaxing.
 Have a nice one!

 Here are a few links - "the regulars" I enjoyed around the internet, that I finally got around to save and share with you:
this article from the forthcoming book I can't wait to read
this "infografic"
this fun article on bike locking
interesting people + great apartments here
these handwritten instructions on how to make specific kinds of coffee
this useful article and this also
this dish washing tip I use

No comments:

Post a Comment