Sunday 22 June 2014

Couple of weeks back

 {craving hot chocolate on a hot day}

 {snacking outdoors while others works out}



 {Copou - back-lanes}


 {snacking - second time around}

 {shaorma at Warda - pretty good}

{Mai Bine menu}

Whilst looking for an apartment and packing stuff, moving out and then unpacking everything we took well deserved breaks, like bike rides up Copou, meeting up with friends, eating out and even enjoyed a bit of Street delivery on the last night. Cause otherwise you could go nuts.

Copou is the best, and I love it so much, especially walking along the less known alleys where you have the most beautiful houses and gardens with flowers and smells that will make you feel like you're in the countryside. I just keep contemplating them and annoying R with my wishes of owning a house there, even a tiny one.

As I mentioned we did get to spend half an hour on Sunday night at Street Delivery. There was a concert and other stuff and lots of people and it was nice. We shared a beer and a Mai Bine egg sandwich between us and I took a photo ( blurry one) of the menu so I can replicate it at home. It was pretty simple but awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment