Saturday 3 May 2014

This week in pictures

{new comers - complete and incomplete}

 {random lunch - still no desire to cook}

 {last ones and only standing}

 {lunch by R}

{snacks/ coffee / blogger}

As I said before this week was about getting back on track, figuring out what's next, planning a work schedule. I was in no mood for blogging, at least less than usual. 
I sort of took it easy, some school, laundry (plus gathering all the winter clothes and shoes and a bunch of purses and taking them over to my sisters' where they have Pupis' room all to themselves and making some space in our wardrobe), moving around the furniture in our tiny room, reading other blogs, even made time for a movie. 
I emptied my nook of all the books I have finished reading and uploaded some new ones, a few classics authors.
The cherry tree outside our window has no more white flowers but is heavy with green foliage, blocking the view to our front block neighbors, which is good cause we need not close the curtains anymore and it keeps the air cool on hot sunny days like we had going on this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment