Wednesday 14 May 2014

Matters of lately

 {this guy we visited last weekend - all grown up}

 {cocoa tapioca pudding - recipe here/I just added a tablespoon of cocoa along the way}

 {ordering in + the office = greatsome}

 {Rs' hands}

 {all set to work - just was in no mood to work}

 {finished - sort of}

 {this amazing laundry softener that reminds me of Italy}

{wall}

I was just thinking that I can't wait to move out and into our own little place. A place where we can keep our bicycles in the hallway, a place with a fridge that has a proper working freezer and I can make ice and popsicles and bake muffins and freeze them and other foods to keep like bread and citrus peels. I want to keep loads of plants/herbs outside every window and pictures on the walls.
But that takes time...

No comments:

Post a Comment