Sunday 9 March 2014

This weekend

{morning light - finally}
 
 {new book(received as a gift)/cute beer bottle/ herb seeds)

 { 8th of March flowers}

{coffee + cat tongue}

 {mucenici}

 {good weather for an afternoon walk}

 {a trip to the hardware store is always good}

{doing nothing time}

This weekend was a bit strange. 
Friday was work day, but I could have done more.
 Saturday felt like a continuous rush, R was at work until noon, I went out looking for a flower vase and didn't find much. I did however found a few plates and a cup I want to get pretty soon. I finally got our amazing knife sharpened, so I can cut that off my list. Then it was lunch, an episode from The Office, and then a long walk to Baumax. We took our time, cause it's a great place and I looked at soil and seeds because I want to plants a few herb seeds. Then we stopped at my sister's and then I met up with two working girlfriends which I almost never get to see or spend time with. 
Sunday was lazy but I did get to do some work, which  is good. The weather was a bit cold and windy, but sunny aka we missed a great day outdoors, but no worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment