Friday 21 March 2014

This week

 {milk frothed coffee}

 {new batch / the result of the previous one}

 {morning light makes a lovely mood in the room}

{spending loads of time with us}

 {the fruits of our labor}

{arranging}

 {to keep in mind: cookies + ice cream = always good}

 {first salad in like forever}

{this wonderful exhibition at Palas - to my first year colleagues : Congrats!}

This week also seemed to go by so fast. At least until Wednesday as I had a deadline to meet with my portfolio. I managed to finish but am not very happy. We had to come at school and finish the damn thing above. We had been making dresses, wiring them up, we were an incomplete group but it seems we finished. Now top it off with a flyer and hope that time flies until it's over and no one gets to see it. At least we got our grades.

About the vinegar citrus cleaner: it's pretty good, leaving a fresh scent around the kitchen, although it does have a stronger vinegary smell than I thought it would. I am hoping this next batch will turn out more citrusy. This time I added lavender oil and no herbs. See how that goes.

I didn't manage to do anything for inspired and it sucks big time. Anyways now it's too late. 
I look forward to relaxing a bit, working on my assignments, doing a few things - projects, printing some photos, revisit my portfolio some more - eventually, and planning our future trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment