Friday 14 March 2014

the week

This week went by so fast, probably because I was stressed out with work. I did nothing of major interest, just the usual routine. But I loved it.

{when I see this guy I feel excited about our next trip}
 
        {chocolate covered bagel from petru}                                   {a lucky one in a bag of chips}

 {new trees are being planted on my route to school - lovely}

{the mood in our room when we hang our lamp up up}

 {to dry out}

 {in the middle of dress making}

 {to paint on}

{I love this costume - Olga's}

What made this week special and interesting were the following:

_having R cook for me for a change (because I was in no mood to cook this week)
_several Beatles songs that helped me work harder
_doing work and seeing results + knowing my way around photoshop
_ hanging out at school with my collegues and having fun
_cleaning around the room, doing laundry, clean sheets
_reading a hard copy book - The tropic of cancer
_the beautiful weather
_taking my bike out for a ride - so good

I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment