Thursday 6 March 2014

things that made my week interesting

 {this free little mag}

 {gin tonic}

 {monopoly game night on a weeknight}

 {finally digging into my oat supply}

{these new gifts/purchases}

 {lunch at the canteen}

 {dessert - never fails to disappoint}

 {view}

 {at the finale}

 {great classic pegas - was jealous}

{baby dutch - instagrammed}

I am totally in love with a new blog I discovered. I'm not going to share the name, at least not for now.
Today I totally skipped work. I was however more active and sat on my butt for a lot less time than other days. I stumbled across this, and it made me realize I'm not that active at all. You can take this test and calculate your sitting time per day.

I hate the weather right now, but it didn't stop me or bummed me out as I got out of the house to run some errands.aka pay a bill, go to the bank, visit a few thrift shops. I just can't wait for it to get warm and sunny so I can take me bike out. I will be sitting on my butt, but at least I'm going to be sitting outside. 

p.s.
this link, and this good idea that I've never thought of but I would do

No comments:

Post a Comment