Thursday 27 February 2014

This past weekend

Sorry it took so long to post, but I'm lazy these days. But here are a few glimpses from our short trip:

 {drinks}

 {no coffeeta in the coffee please}

 {making a fool out of myself}

 {sfintisor}

 {morning III}


{rac cu mac}

 {pathetic view/weather}

 {was deserted and a bit sad}

 {burger - last bite}

{chocolate covered brownie with forest fruit sauce}

Photos taken with BlackBerry 9720.

Short but just right.
We ate tons of unhealthy things, slept better than in our bed at Is and enjoyed walks through the deserted town. It's so different now, I can't believe it. The weather sucked big time, and if we would have stayed longer it would have been boring.

We're back with work and school, R work, me school. The weather here is awful, it's cold and yesterday it snowed a bit. I've mainly been staying at home, enjoying the house all for myself. I've been working in Photoshop, reading - but nothing very interesting, and cooking. I get down because of this stupid weather, and I'm not in the mood for much. I am not particularly looking forward to the weekend, but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment