Thursday 13 February 2014

Bits from the week

 {freesia - full blown}

 {salad}

 {our friend in the morning}

 {new(used) plate - perfect for snacks}

{gentle rosehip makeup remover} 

 This week was good, I've been working on an essay for school, so there was a lot of reading. I also finished a book on my nook and got a bunch of new ones, but I'll try to finish off what I already started.I love reading.
The weather's been kind of a downer, and I'm looking forward to some warm days so I can ride my bike again...
I saw the first five episodes of Girls season 3 and I enjoyed them thoroughly. It's so good, they are doing such a great job, and it seems so real, like it would definitely be like that in real life. I feel them.:D. This tumblr, I love.
Also I've watched a bunch of movies: Somebody up there likes me(2012)/Blowup(1966)/
Bad grandpa(2013)/Thor-The dark world(2013) + loads of The Office episodes and some Will and Grace episodes here and there. I know, it's quite a selection...

Today is Vs' and we got each other gifts and we are going out for dinner, so I'm looking forward to that, although I have some things I need to prepare for tonight. Have a good weekend.

P.S.
this is fun
this image/if u've seen Kramer vs. Kramer
this setting

No comments:

Post a Comment