Friday 21 February 2014

Natural kitchen counter cleaner

 {prepared}

 { frozen orange peels /  fresh rosemary}

 {stuffed}

 {heavenly scented}

{ready}

I read about this thing ages ago, and several days ago I stumbled across it again, so I made the list. If I make a list on my phone, a grocery list, a to do list etc., I make myself do it, take care of it in the next few days otherwise I feel I have unfinished business to take care of, and it sucks. So I started putting aside the orange peels, got a big bottle of vinegar and got two different essential oils. Now I was ready.
It only took 5 minutes to fill the jar, and it will take 2 weeks before I can use it. After these two weeks I will be pouring it into a spray bottle I kept, and add some water to it, and it will be ready to use. I am curious of how the smell will turn out to be. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment