Friday 21 February 2014

the week

 {spinach}

 {pizza dough}

 {parmesan - prepared for broccoli fritters}

{radishes}

 {vinaigrette - salt,pepper, vinegar, mustard, comb of regular oil and olive oil}

 {not how I expected, but I'm fine with it}

 {juice}

 {no more}

 {shoe sale, so I'm good for spring}

 {love this little plate - perfect for snacks}

 {broccoli batter}

{too big, maybe}

It's kind of lame, cause I always post about stuff from around the house, which probably makes me seem like a poor housewife but it feels like such a drag to carry my camera with me everywhere, and more so to have to fish my phone out of my pocket and take pictures. It's hard, but maybe I'll make an effort...

We're heading home for the weekend so I'm looking forward to that. Should be fun.

Above, two of the things I made for dinner this week. Pizza, which we ate two days in a row, but it was still good, and this recipe, cause I had parmesan on hand. Debs' fritters look so much better than mine.

Scroll down on this page, to see Rachels' beautiful napkins, the ones that inspired my pathetic four above. I wasn't aiming for perfect results(but maybe I should have?), so it's fine.

{tools}

 I bought the cutting tools on the right, especially for projects like this. R uses/ed them at lino cut, at school. It's all such fun, but I was cheap and didn't want to spend 50 ron on a proper sheet of lino, the kind that's made especially for this thing. So I bought linoleum from a hardware store and the cutting tools don't work at all on it, aka it's hard and inefficient. So I used scissors and a cutter and cut out the letters and then glued them on bits of wood. So you really need to buy proper sheets, especially if doing, lets say, something like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment