Sunday 1 March 2015

Some lately and some right about now



{my old room, last days}

{last owners, recent apartment mate, dinner I cooked}





{new place}


I just moved yesterday and it feels strange. Like it should feel the first few days after moving to a new place. I found this place two weeks ago on the first day of searching, and by evening I told them I'll take it. It's right up front my school, so no more metro fare, less time commuting, and it's cheaper. I will have to pay bills with my flat mates, and I did spend a few on some bed sheets and some cleaning supplies but even so it will be cheaper by at least 50 euros on rent and 30 less with no more transportation card.

The weather is the worst right now. Rain, rain and then some more rain. It's all damp and windy and no sun. I am really looking forward to some sunny, warm days. Also looking forward to R coming soon. In exactly 4 weeks!

School is still hard with a lot of assignments to do. This month particularly, as I will have to finish an assignment with a teacher on jeanswear.


{men's suits, outerwear and blazers's fabric swatches - not enough, but all I could find }

{Tuesday morning train station}



  {teacher, fellow colleagues, fabrics expo}


{2016 trends}




P.S.
these photos of Porto
this made me miss illustration at school

No comments:

Post a Comment