Sunday 15 March 2015

two weeks in, two weeks more


It's just two weeks since I moved here but it feels like it's been so much more than that. It's fairly decent, with a couple of issues: It can get cold in the evenings, My window faces East and in the mornings I have light and it's awesome but later in the day it can get pretty cold. I know this is nothing compared to the weather right now in Romania but these guys here don't have proper heating systems, not like we do. They just give you a little radiator and it's just not enough. As all other people right now I just can't wait for summer to come.
But really what I am actually expecting is R's arrival in a couple of weeks. Yay! It's all I am thinking about. I'm so happy about that.

I'm supposed to be doing work in Illustrator these but it feels daunting. I don't really know what I'm doing and I am way behind my class mates with work. You should see how fast they work in Illustrator, it's crazy. I have less than two weeks until my deadline and all I can think of is R and bikes. I miss bikes. And I miss home.


Here is a playlist I found



Random photos these past two weeks:

 {american junk food}



 {11 o'clock break}

 {seen from our classroom window}

 {basketball game - of course we lost}



 {open week at Esad}

 {Sara and Sara - my best buddies}


Mornings and evenings.









No comments:

Post a Comment