Saturday 28 March 2015

Holiday!

Long time, no see. But I've been busy with school.
Now I am on holiday! But I still have work for school to do over this period, so it sucks.
Here are a few pictures from the last two weeks. It's mostly just been about work.


 {when my room is clean and organized}

 {one or two storms}

 {the most beautiful girl in the whole wide world - but she won't show you her face}

 {moving furniture around}

 {learning( still) how to do a proper technical sheet - denim jackets}

 {learning how to make jeans}

We are learning about denim now and it's awesome. It's so interesting. We have a project to do - a menswear collection of denim jeans and jackets, we are putting together a denim fabric 'dictionary' - learning about different compositions and structures in denim fabrics and we have to make a pair of denim trousers. It's hard, scary work, but fun.

Now that Girls and Broad City are over I am kind of sad because I used to treat myself with an episode of Girls at the beginning of the week, on Tuesdays, and Broad city at the end of it, on Thursdays and it made my weeks so much better, I had something to look forward to every week.
Now, I have downloaded the Curb your enthusiasm series, and it will have to do. It's OK.


So, R is arriving on Monday and I am psyched! I have a bit of cleaning round the house and cooking to do these two days and it's going to be so refreshing after just working for school these past weeks.
Have a nice weekend!


P.s.
I love these
this article and recipe by the lovely Molly from Orangette
this too
some more Broad City videos here

No comments:

Post a Comment