Sunday 15 February 2015

What up


I'm just waiting for Easter break. That's kind of it.











(visit to a jeans wear factory - the most interesting of all the visits we had)


(we have to make a men's jacket - wtf???)





Oh, and I have to move in two weeks because I'm running out of money and cannot afford this room anymore. I have a new roommate, a guy, a Chinese guy. He is loud and too friendly and told me he cannot cook Chinese food. So much for regretting leaving the place...

I also have a lot of school work and presentations coming up very soon so I'm really busy and stressed these days.





You probably heard of these girls from Broad city. It's the shit. I downloaded their first season and it's really great. You can check out more about it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment