Monday 28 April 2014

I don't know about you guys but I feel stressed out lately. I wake up in the middle of the night and all these worries get to me: what am I going to do next with the fashion thing, is it really what I want, I worry about school, not exercising enough, not eating right, not feeling very great, always being tired. I have this Erasmus thing coming up, whether we should find a new place, move to our own apartment, I worry about school assignments and that I don't have time to experiment anymore. I don't ride my bike as much, don't spend time outdoors at all, just while going to work or school, I never have time to read a book, just tiny snippets but never consistently. I don't feel I want to cook anymore, I don't even want to think of going out at night, clubbing or whatever..it seems too much fuss and tiresome.

Hope it doesn't get worse.I should probably make an effort to chillax.
P.s. I have lots of photos of our Italy trip coming up, an update on the herbs situation, some more darling things around the house as we are planning on moving out of this tiny room and into another rented little apartment just for the two of us. It can only go up from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment