Friday 11 April 2014

Have a nice weekend!

{morning view up on the window side of the bed}

The week went by so fast, didn't it? But the weekend is here and I can stay home, clean, do dishes, work for school...you know: fun stuff. No really, that is what I enjoy doing.
Saturday morning we'll be at school at Brustus' course. Later on some spring cleaning and maybe cooking and a movie or some reading. Sunday should be workday for school and wrapping things up work-wise before going on Easter break. Next week will be pretty stressful having to go to school, nichi, some shopping, packing for Sunday afternoon take off. So with a busy week ahead I hope to get to relax these two days. Have a nice one!


p.s.
these essentials for every home
this diy I might just try
this blog on abandoned bikes in NY which I enjoyed a lot
this favorite blog of mine for making me want to learn my way around different cameras

No comments:

Post a Comment