Monday 27 January 2014

what I've been reading lately

Ever since Black Friday, in November, I've been reading more thanks to this guy:

 

With the little money I got from my one month first serious job, I got a new phone and this reader. Before I decided on this one, I had always thought I would get the Kindle reader, you know, cause everyone had it, I used to see to everywhere. But this is better. It has the touch feature, which the cheaper version of the kindle reader I was hooked on doesn't. You have only buttons. Plus the nook has a better design. For more information you should watch a YouTube review.
Bottom line is, I am so pleased with it. 

So since I got it, I had a few books I finished:
Books I started and am currently reading :
I'll probably be reviewing some of them, but not very soon. Right now I have to be getting back to work for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment