Friday 31 January 2014

 {drinks and sweets in the evening}

 {illustration exam}

 {'tools'}

 {new shoes}

I've almost finished with my exams. I will miss university, for sure. It's really fun, and I've just recently started feeling good about work, more confident, getting the hang of things, so it feels bittersweet that there's so little time left. I'm trying to savor as much as I can. I feel a bit sorry for my colleagues that work a full time job and get to come to school only for exams and when there's a deadline for a paper, or such. I figure I'll have plenty of time ahead to work, but not a lot of time to enjoy my time as a student.

The weather is and has been a total bitch. It's incredibly cold. It's tiresome to walk to school, to get back home, to shop for groceries... I hate it.


 {waiting}

 {watching}

{birdies}

This is Motoc. He's OK, a sweetheart, often times pees outside his litter box, but he's making us happy. We left (and planning to leave more) some bird seeds outside our window for the birdies. So they came and he is crazy about them and will stay still in the same position for as much as an hour, waiting. He kind of scares them off, but then they return. It's fun to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment