Wednesday 22 January 2014

No recipe granola








I call it whatever you can find in your pantry granola. And it's just that.
I had chia seeds, hemp seeds, sunflower seeds, all of them as leftovers from a while back, in september when I made this recipe. The 'bread' was interesting and tasty, but you can't eat more than two slices once, because it fills you up, and so therefore I had trouble eating out of it everyday, and eventually got bored and had enough. But you should give it a try, definitely.

Back to the 'granola'. I added some oatmeal and some peanuts I had lying around, chopped, of course. And a pinch of salt. I melted a tiny bit of butter and added two tablespoons of honey. Pour the mixture over the seeds and all and mix. Pop it in the oven at about 160 C for about 20 - 30 minutes, I don't know.
I ate some with a spoonful of coconut milk and a drizzle of honey on top.
It wasn't amazing but it was good. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment