Thursday 24 July 2014

Have a nice weekend


What's up guys?
Here, everything the same, except I found a job. Finally. I was looking for one for a while now, as I was feeling guilty seeing off R every morning as he was heading out the door and then colapsing back to bed for some reading, movie watching at 11 am, Seinfeld episodes and preparing warm lunch for myself everyday. Now it's all fixed. I wake up at 6, as I need to be there by 8, eat very little at work, and no more me time alone at home, no more blogging and reading as I wish. Now I get home so tired a 5, I don't even want to cook, let alone blog.
Hey, I'm living the dream, right? The 9 to 5 life. But I have to start at some point.
oh, the job is as a dress maker/ tailor, whatever you wanna call it. I'm learning valuable stuff for my dissertation process.
What am I doing this weekend? Nothing, really. Oh! Chinese at Palas, definitely, cause I don't have enough money to pay the rent, so I'll just go splurge all the way. Then, I don't know, we'll see. Maybe see my friends. If they want me.
Have a great one.

P.s.
this place, totally
Lena Dunham on the first time she had sex/rookie mag
this article on why readers are the best people to fall in love with
this lill' ol' thing for ice coffee
a renters life in la + survival guide to life in la
and this 

No comments:

Post a Comment