Tuesday 20 January 2015


It's been exactly two weeks since I'm back here and I already made a sheet-like calender to cross off the days until Easter. I'm hoping I'll get one or two visitors around here...or maybe even more... Everybody, you are most welcome to come visit me!! Besides the money issue, there shouldn't be anything standing between you and a week or two of vacationing in Porto. Just that.

The weather has been so and so. We had rain and wind, unpleasant days, and then there are the sunny nice days, but they are still kinda cold. So I just want to stay in bed and watch movies. I guess everybody is just trying to get through these darn winter months.


wardrobe

I've been thinking about various things. I enjoyed these series on wardrobe changes and all that. I guess everybody's been doing it since last year. Trying to cut down on your clothes and wear just a certain number, 30, something like that. Oh, here's another proof of it, and a whole blog about it. It would be nice to do so, just try to keep only the stuff you like and really wear the heck out of them. And also makes you think about your style and clothes and what matters to you, being comfortable, being 'a fashion diva' and what not...
Just making things simple, clear, uncomplicated.



photo via Rmtl

In parallel with this closet rethinking and simplifying things in your life I've been reading this book, that talks about a new way of rethinking your time and efforts, that you can't do it all, that you have to choose what to do with your time / because otherwise others will choose for you, that you have to accept trade offs.

Another book I want to read soon enough is this one. And here's an article or two about it, if you think you're into it...
I don't know...this time spent here in school, my teachers and my colleagues, even what I'm studying: menswear have got me thinking about re analyzing everything, simplifying, organizing, planning on every level. I guess it's the way people do things here (in school).



I have a little series  /it's called High Maintenance/ I've discovered and would like to share with you. It's a bunch of 5-10 minute episodes about different people and their weed guy. It's in New York
so of course I love it. I love to watch movies and documentaries about people living in NY, so this was perfect. Hope you'll enjoy it too, if not who cares.
As you probably know, Girls is back on for a while now, and thanks to Nadia I have seen the first two episodes and I love it. I've watched them in the morning before going to school and it's just the perfect thing to help me day dream all the rest of the day in classes. I'm so glad it's on again.

I enjoyed this TED Playlist on Finding the right Job, since clearly I'm in need of help on that matter.

Until next time, I leave you with some school and bad weather pics, cause that's what I'll be experiencing in the weeks to come.






No comments:

Post a Comment