Monday 3 November 2014

on a school related trip, school and a bit of visiting around and unimportant stuff


{roof glass}

{autumn morning}

{countryside}

{lunch room}

{class}

{inside I}


{inside II}

So, once every two weeks we have a whole day course at this factory - they call it. But it's weird, I was expecting ladies at the sewing machines and fittings and stuff I have seen at Nichi in Iasi, and there were none. There was some equipment but the rest of the place was empty, and it's more like a place where a fashion show would take place. So basically this lady talked all day about men's jackets in detail and shared with us a little bit about her experience with working for big designers like Paul Smith and some others. It's interesting but hard to follow. Next time we're going to start making patterns. God help me.


{fellow collegues}

{entrance hall special}


{Advanced Virtual Models class}

{class room}

I guess I'm starting to get used to school. I heard we're going to be visiting a lot of studios/ factories that specialize on men's clothing these next few weeks. So that's going to be interesting. And hard to follow with the portughese and all.
  It's time to really get into researching and drawing and learning so I won't be busy during the Christmas holiday. I can't wait to see R. And my family. And my friends.
Must buy plane ticket very soon!!!












Doing some visiting on the weekends. I keep on meaning to rent a bike and never do, and it's sad cause now the weather has gotten bad and it's rainy and windy and coldish...
I haven't visited anything past the river yet, but I figure I got time. I went to Ikea for a quick shopping session. I almost got lost and didn't know how to get back in the city... I found some cute Christmas decorations and a great knife. Cause these guys I'm living with don't know what that is.



I went to this show this weekend. Its called tuna. I know, funny. Tuna Universitaria do Porto.  
Basically like a choir, with girls or boys  - students from different universities here in the region and they sing and dance and the Portuguese people are really into it. It has a long history and stuff. It was interesting.






I've done a bit of cooking but nothing worth talking about here. Just the usual. The canteen food at school is not that great, for me, that is. So I'm trying to cook ahead and take lunch with me. We have a microwave oven and you can heat your food there. I just don't feel like cooking that much, don't feel excited about it anymore. Cause I'm only cooking for myself and usually eating alone. It sucks. I found a chinese supermarket close to where I live and I may try some recipes... Dunno.

No comments:

Post a Comment